What's new

How many aftershaves do you own?

I have about 25 full sized bottles, 90% artisan (WSP, Fine, Stirling), and about 15 sample sized bottles, 50/50 artisan and drug store (Clubman mostly). I have tried to reduce the collection...but it just never sticks. LOL.

13, though some are pre-aftershave. (Witch hazel)

Oh yeah, and alum and two or three types of Nivea. :)

Last edited:
Around 10 at the moment, I like the AS to complement my soap a lot of the time. Also, some Fine aftershaves that go with anything, because they are awesome.

My collection peaked at 300 a few years ago, but then 84 of my aftershaves were stolen from a storage room. Since then I have been working my way back, but my ASAD is more under control now, and I think I will stay below 300 from now on.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I absolutely love the, "How many of x shaving stuff do you own" questions. At this point in my sickness the answer is, "entirely way more than is humanly necessary even given the hypothetical threat of an appending Shavepocalypse".

Currently just one bottle of Proraso Blue, and a couple of samples. I use the same aftershave every time and don't want to buy any more until the bottle is empty.

E01617C2-54CA-4512-972E-4E9096ADCAD5.jpeg 8
I might not replace lime sec or floid

Hmm I’m not at home right now so I’m approximating

Fine x6-8
Stirling x5
Captain choice x3
Drug store around 10-15

So at the lowest 24
At highest at least 31

Use what I feel like and also complements or at least doesn’t clash too much with my soap and fragrance if I’m using one that day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2x Proraso balms (will replace only the green one in the future)
3x Floid (Blue 400ml, Vigoroso 400ml, Suave 150ml)
1x Proraso green splash (400ml bottle)
1x Castle Forbes lime ASB
1x Santa Maria Novella Emulsione Analcolica

Some tiny amounts of Acqua di Parma splash and balm which will soon finish and won't be replaced

Right now, nothing fancy.
Splashes:
1. Speick
2. Proraso Green
3. Proraso Red (large 400ml bottle)
4. Aqua Velva Original Sport (I have a stash of 5 bottles, beside the one in use)
5. Lucky Tiger

Balms:
6. The Real Shaving Company (have 3 new tubes in fridge and one in use)
7. Omega
8. RazoRock King Louis (OK, not a balm, more like an oil, anyway one of my favorites)
9. Weleda
10. The Body Shop

There, I have 10 aftershaves (not including spares, otherwise, 18).

Last edited:
Same as before - zero.
At this point I only use Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm and before that Nivea Replenishing Shave Balm that's no longer available.
This may change in the future, don't know.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Not nearly enough, because I am reluctant to buy unless I can give it a sniff test first.
In no particular order...
  1. Flöid Vigoroso
  2. Old Spice "Classic"
  3. Chatillon Lux Pur Lavender :thumbsup:
  4. Reuzel :thumbup:
  5. Aqua Velva Ice Blue :thumbdown (I even sniffed it before buying - what was I thinking?)
  6. Proraso Red :thumbup:
  7. Mennen Skin Bracer :thumbsup:
  8. Pinaud Clubman :thumbsup:
  9. Brut
  10. unscented generic witch hazel
  11. Quorum AS Balm and EDT :thumbsup:
Here's the Quorum...
... flip it over for the EDT.
I bought it in the '80s, I think, and there's still a bit of balm and lots of EDT. Used some a few nights ago, and SWMBO liked it.

BUT my collection will soon nearly double, with mostly unfamiliar scents, thanks to Francesco's wonderful PIF.

The next one I'll buy is probably B&M Seville, based on how the soap smells.

Not nearly enough, because I am reluctant to buy unless I can give it a sniff test first.
In no particular order...
  1. Flöid Vigoroso
  2. Old Spice "Classic"
  3. Chatillon Lux Pur Lavender :thumbsup:
  4. Reuzel :thumbup:
  5. Aqua Velva Ice Blue :thumbdown (I even sniffed it before buying - what was I thinking?)
  6. Proraso Red :thumbup:
  7. Mennen Skin Bracer :thumbsup:
  8. Pinaud Clubman :thumbsup:
  9. Brut
  10. unscented generic witch hazel
  11. Quorum AS Balm and EDT :thumbsup:
Here's the Quorum...
... flip it over for the EDT.
I bought it in the '80s, I think, and there's still a bit of balm and lots of EDT. Used some a few nights ago, and SWMBO liked it.

BUT my collection will soon nearly double, with mostly unfamiliar scents, thanks to Francesco's wonderful PIF.

The next one I'll buy is probably B&M Seville, based on how the soap smells.

Oh yeah! :thumbup:
And the packing is coming along nicely. Interestingly enough, there is room for some surprises in the box...

Top Bottom