What's new

How do you store Mitchell's Wool Fat?

MWF is the soap I'm using as I participate in the March Madness for Fixed Four. Using it daily has really transformed my experience with it. It's moist, loads great, and produces copious amounts of super-slick lather. I've got a bunch of other soaps lined up to try, but I'll probably hit the Fat 2 or 3 times a week because I love it so much. Oh, and I keep it in the ceramic container it came in.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It isn't a "poured" soap, Hatchet. Hard triple milled and one of the best.

I'm aware. How could I not be with the seventeen thousand threads on B&B about MWF? It was light hearted teasing. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who doesn't like it anyway so who cares about my opinion.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
We care about your opinion @Hachet, I thought maybe you were under the impression it was something different.

If you don't like it, that's OK, there are a ton of soaps I don't like.

If you store it for too long, the Fat won't like you any more. The crack is a trademark, also that she wants to be used at least once in a while. Some guys water the soap, let it soak until the puck reaches the brim of the bowl, and then keep the puck moistened. The Fat is a bit bitchy.

Yeah, I feed it some water each week even when I don’t use it. It’s much easier to lather if it’s soft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom