What's new

Hi Gentlemen! I am new here!

I have been shaving for about a year now thanks to my best friend introducing me to it. I thoroughly, passionately enjoy shaving and am glad to find a community that shares the same sentiments. Look forward to being a part of the community.

Here is some of the things in my "den" :)

I also just ordered some razorock p160, razorock xxx, Fine Aftershave, and some other goodies.

$image1.JPG$image2.JPG

Hi DsDiesel: Welcome to B&B. What a way to start the New Year by joining B&B. I love your Georgetown scuttle.:thumbup:

WARHAWK

Hey buddy. Glad you joined the site. Based on your recent order from italian barber you'll fit in just fine here haha. PS: That Ever Ready brush looks real nice :thumbup:

Hey buddy. Glad you joined the site. Based on your recent order from italian barber you'll fit in just fine here haha. PS: That Ever Ready brush looks real nice :thumbup:

Hi kind sir, ever ready looks great because you did a great job on it :)

Hello and welcome! That's a fine looking den you've got going there....my only question is, where do you keep the straights?

Welcome aboard. Nice stuff. Looks like you already have the acquisition virus. Just remember there is no cure!

Hello and welcome, dsdiesel. B&B is a super forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Welcome to B&B! It looks like you already have a pretty nice setup and had some really nice products in your den. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom