What's new

Nothing more, ..... than simply, I am a lucky man !

Good Evening Gents .....

It was a nice quiet Sunday for my wife and me (and our dog Yogi) today, and I've had some time to reflect
on the simple blessings in my life. I have so much to be thankful for, and my involvement with our Badger & Blade
community of fine gentlemen is definitely one of those things. So, as I'm getting ready for my evening shave
(RazoRock Dead Sea, to be face lathered with my Yaqi Tuxedo, and sweetly shaved with my RazoRock Lupo .72
and a Gillette Nacet) ..... I simply want to say thank you to all of you for allowing me to be lucky enough to enjoy
the wonderful company of the finest group of gentlemen on the internet !
With all of today's world's craziness, it is very calming and reassuring to have our B & B ! HAPPY SHAVING !!

45 minutes later ..... And yes indeed, it was truly a sublime shave !

AEBA4DE0-8BAC-40B7-82B2-75BAF08D424B.jpeg

@Adam18

Your words resonate with my thoughts as well.
I received so much love, support, information, warmth of company and compassion in this forum that it alone reinstated the faith in humanity for me.

I've met the best people in my life and I am in awe of the humble and caring nature of many gentle giants (both in stature and respect) frequenting in this forum.

It's truly a privilege to be in company of such fine people and I'm learning how to be better in every aspect of my life each day thanks to the B&B forum.

It had been more than 21 years since I received a gift, my father passed away a decade ago and I just kept up the appearance of being strong all my life.

I never felt happy, appreciated and experienced a gesture of kindness without immediate expectation of something in return, that gesture was something I never knew about.

I met some wonderful people here, received very very generous birthday gift and that was something that took me by surprise. I forgot how to feel something, how does being surprised (in a good way) feels like.

I'm thankful to this community for being an integral part of my healing through the last year and it is something that was absolutely needed but I never knew how to repair myself.

Good Evening Gents .....

It was a nice quiet Sunday for my wife and me (and our dog Yogi) today, and I've had some time to reflect
on the simple blessings in my life. I have so much to be thankful for, and my involvement with our Badger & Blade
community of fine gentlemen is definitely one of those things. So, as I'm getting ready for my evening shave
(RazoRock Dead Sea, to be face lathered with my Yaqi Tuxedo, and sweetly shaved with my RazoRock Lupo .72
and a Gillette Nacet) ..... I simply want to say thank you to all of you for allowing me to be lucky enough to enjoy
the wonderful company of the finest group of gentlemen on the internet !
With all of today's world's craziness, it is very calming and reassuring to have our B & B ! HAPPY SHAVING !!
Well said, @Adam18!! And you are one of those finest gentlemen!! We are truly blessed!!

@Adam18 ,

It is always a pleasure to see your posts and the sense of gratefulness that so many take for granted.

It always touches me when someone mentions their wife and thankfulness at the same time. I have been a widower for the last 4 1/2 years and have come to understand what is important and what is not.

Top Bottom