What's new

Help your fellow shooter

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Made'ya look! 🤣

Sure. 25 yards, fast draw from bootheel holster, NAA Mini with five 22 magnum rounds, stacked...

🤔 No. I came clean in post #2. One lucky 9mm hit.

I do have a new liking for PM9, though.

AA

Ragged holes at 3 yds with a NAA mini seems extraordinary to me. :)

OkieStubble

Made'ya look! 🤣

Sure. 25 yards, fast draw from bootheel holster, NAA Mini with five 22 magnum rounds, stacked...

🤔 No. I came clean in post #2. One lucky 9mm hit.

I do have a new liking for PM9, though.

AA

Ragged holes at 3 yds with a NAA mini seems extraordinary to me. :)
I'm partial to CCIs Segmented HPs in my MiniMaster.😉

+1 Segmented is where it's at!

OkieStubble

My stripper game is strong, Rob! Amazing how much the ladies will pay for me to put it back on!!! :lol:

Chris at the range:

“Uhm, excuse me sir, but you have a dollar bill sticking up from the waistband of your jeans?” :)

I will now call you, ‘C-Money’.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Chris at the range:

“Uhm, excuse me sir, but you have a dollar bill sticking up from the waistband of your jeans?” :)

I will now call you, ‘C-Money’.
I like it!!!
C-Money.PNG

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
THIS. Exactly.

Women, or XX-Chromosone people, are just better at learning shooting. Usually smarter. Always easier to teach, because they retain.

Not slamming my sex. Just my opinion from teaching them how to shoot, and werkin' with them professionally almost exclusively my entire adult life.

And usually meaner than a junkyard dog when it's needed. They THINK before they act/react.
In my opinion, I think it is because women (in general) actually listen to what they are being told by the instructor. Men (in general) tend to come in with preconceived notions and are stubborn.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
What's scary is listening to Ahab and visualizing so many young girls today.

Didn't know there were so many not hidden places you could hang stuff from or how they even walk without ringing.

An NAA mini revolver would not be my first choice, but in .22 Mag it can be pretty deadly. I know a man who shot two armed robbers in their heads with one. Killed both of them. Still, it would not be my first choice. When I used to be in the business many years ago women would come in and want the tiniest gun possible and the men would want the biggest gun possible. Neither are good ideas, I don't think. A lightweight 7 to 9 ounce .380 is a better option for a smallest gun and I know for a fact it works perfectly. I've seen it. A larger caliber that is still handy is a nice option. I never cared for Kahr triggers, though they make good handguns, for sure. Now there are other companies making 9mm handguns that will fit into a person's pocket. Of course, the smaller the gun the harder it is to shoot well. However, the gun you have with you is better than the one you leave at home.

Top Bottom