What's new

HELP locate a bowl

Hi all awhile a ago I see a certain to of lather bowl and I can’t find out what it’s called it literally looks like a giant coffee cup in a sense so has a handle similar to a scuttle the way it’s like a normal coffee cup but the bowl size internal is similar to this
EEC5F0FA-FCD3-4FD7-AA10-73E48F0F155A.png
and the issue I have is I don’t have a name for it I have no idea who makes them Etsy and eBay don’t stock the from the search I did but I have no idea what there called any help would be great.

Was it handmade or production?
If that’s not it the best you can probably do is search:
Shaving bowl, shaving mug, lather bowl lather mug etc until you run across what you are hunting....?

Was it handmade or production?
If that’s not it the best you can probably do is search:
Shaving bowl, shaving mug, lather bowl lather mug etc until you run across what you are hunting....?
Iv tryed that for the last few weeks and the ones in the like it’s very similar it a lot wider and more shallow

Shorter and wider is what I ment I’ll see if I can find a coffee cup that look similar

This maybe:

This maybe:

It’s not a slant type handle it’s similar as I said to a scuttle where the handle is vertical now you how much trouble iv been hacking

Dude, what do you have against punctuation? I seriously think your posting style limits the responses you get to your inquiries. If you care about that....

Top Bottom