What's new

Hello from Kansas

I wanted to say hello and introduce myself to everyone, I've already made a few posts and really like the forum.

I used to shave with a DE 15 years ago, but for whatever reason I went back to shaving with a cartridge, I was never really into shaving. I got back into DE razors a few months back after experiencing some discomfort from using Harry's carts. I immediately got hit with a bad case of RAD, acquiring a Gillette Slim, Rockwell 6S and an Edwin Jagger Kelvin. I like all three but the Rockwell has taken the most effort to get acquainted with but now it's probably my favorite. Thankfully I've settled down now and I'm happy with how things are going.

Anyways, I'm glad to have found this site.

I wanted to say hello and introduce myself to everyone, I've already made a few posts and really like the forum.

I used to shave with a DE 15 years ago, but for whatever reason I went back to shaving with a cartridge, I was never really into shaving. I got back into DE razors a few months back after experiencing some discomfort from using Harry's carts. I immediately got hit with a bad case of RAD, acquiring a Gillette Slim, Rockwell 6S and an Edwin Jagger Kelvin. I like all three but the Rockwell has taken the most effort to get acquainted with but now it's probably my favorite. Thankfully I've settled down now and I'm happy with how things are going.

Anyways, I'm glad to have found this site.
Welcome to B&B. I also use a Rockwell 6s as my preferred DE when I don’t use a straight razor.
Perhaps you’ll be curious to enter the rabbit hole and explore the world of straight razor shaving!
Good luck in your journey.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Welcome to B&B from your neighbor to the west... soon we'll have you surrounded!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Hello from Italy! And my warmest welcome to B&B, the finest community on the web for true Gentlemen! :euro:

Top Bottom