What's new

Head Shaving SE Razor Advice Needed

Bello!!! I wanted it too until I read that it is overly aggressive and has now become almost unobtainable to buy from new.
They are still available at Soulobjects.de, Roberto - also in all brass including the handle. It’s not overly aggressive, but you do have to be a bit more cautious. I have had both types of shaves with the Flatboy. A longer handle helps to ride the cap a bit more.

Compared to my high end razors I think this Flatboy could actually be a one pass shave razor - I just need to master it a little more!

Guido

And of course there's a whole range of GEM style razors that are great headshavers. My personal favorite "lightweight" GEM is a lather catcher, the Micromatic Clog Pruf is also excellent, and the Blackland Sabre L2 is fantastic.

And of course there's a whole range of GEM style razors that are great headshavers. My personal favorite "lightweight" GEM is a lather catcher, the Micromatic Clog Pruf is also excellent, and the Blackland Sabre L2 is fantastic.
I have always been intrigued about the GEM Razors. Had seen a used Micromatic Clog Pruf for sale awhile back.

Fellow head shaver here for multiple years.

My story is short, picked up a Blackland Vector Ti and have never looked back. Not only is it the best shave I can ever get, it saved me money from any want to purchase any other razors.

Fellow head shaver here for multiple years.

My story is short, picked up a Blackland Vector Ti and have never looked back. Not only is it the best shave I can ever get, it saved me money from any want to purchase any other razors.
The Vector is a Beautiful Razor. Will suggest this to him but I kinda doubt if he will shell out for a Blackie. Great Choice Mate.

Top Bottom