What's new

Have you ever...

Opened your mailbox and found a razor you didn't remember buying?:blink:

I had that today. Went to check the mail because I was expecting a large package from another member and found a small box. At first I thought it might be the Slim Adjustable I bought in BST but opened the package to find a OC Micromatic.:001_huh:

Now I am thinking the RAD has gone too far.:crazy:

So, to the member who I bought this from in Missouri, its here:blush:

I've put a snipe in on an ebay lot, forgot about it, and won. It was one of my better scores, actually: a Fat Boy, a Slim Adjustable, a Flare Tip, 2 40s Superspeeds, a Senator, a Tech, a Micromatic, and an injector all for something like $47 shipped.

unfortunately on a fairly consistent basis. I have things showing up that I have no idea when or why I bought. I bid on alot of stuff, win a few of them and I usually pay immediately after the auction ends so when things arrive I don't remember.

I send US packages to a store on the US side of the border.
I live in Canada just on the other side.
Very often i'll send packages and not pick them up right away. I let them pile up and go once to pick them up.

So yes, sometimes I have no clue what I have at the border for pickup.

I had that today. Went to check the mail because I was expecting a large package from another member and found a small box. At first I thought it might be the Slim Adjustable I bought in BST but opened the package to find a OC Micromatic.:001_huh:

I recently had surgery and while swmbo was I work I was online (while on my post op drugs) and ended up having 5 razors show up in the two weeks that followed. I have been forgiven...gotta love the meds!

Check your PMs you should find the seller in there. :thumbup1:

Oh darn.. Had some soap sticks (3) arrive, then a WWII razor, a Mergresse, an ABC set, Merkur slant, soap dishes, Autostrop, Tech, SS, alum block and there's more yet to arrive along with 3 razors PIFed. No wonder it's easy to become confused

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
You got it bad. I keep track of any purchases in a simple notepad file with name of seller, item, price and delivery status.

Regularly!

Lots of bids due to early stages of RAD + instant payment + variable delivery time to Down Under = lots of surprises!

Even though I keep good records some slip through. I have now even set up folllow up reminders in Outlook for all purchases (theoretically) but sometimes quick postage from the US will still surprise me.

It is OK, not a sign of ANY disorder

In my case, the seller could probably just keep the razor and I might not notice. I'm bad about ordering something and looking out for it in the mail. Three children, etc. makes me forget.

Top Bottom