What's new

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!

To all my Dear Badger & Blade Friends .....
All my love and best wishes to all of you and your families for a happy healthy Thanksgiving.
No matter how crazy and f**ked up our world is right now, we still have so much to be thankful for.
And even though I have not personally met any of you, I feel that we are all true friends, sharing so
many good feelings here on our website. I am thankful to all of you ! Stay smart, stay safe, and stay healthy !
And just so our moderators keep this post right here on our most visible forum page, here's my shave for tomorrow.

84D4CEF0-76FB-4F0F-87A5-204994EAABCA.jpeg

Last edited:
To all my Dear Badger & Blade Friends .....
All my love and best wishes to all of you and your families for a happy healthy Thanksgiving.
No matter how crazy and f**ked up our world is right now, we still have so much to be thankful for.
And even though I have not personally met any of you, I feel that we are all true friends, sharing so
many good feelings here on our website. I am thankful to all of you ! Stay smart, stay safe, and stay healthy !
And just so our moderators keep this post right here on our most visible forum page, here's my shave for tomorrow.

View attachment 1186990
May your family have a healthy, safe, an enjoyable Thanksgiving celebration.

Top Bottom