What's new

Happy Thanksgiving 2023!

I would like to wish all Brothers and friends in the US a very happy and carefree Thanksgiving day.

Things look a bit tough all over at the moment, but we all have much to give thanks for, wherever we may be.

May everyone have a lovely day, with loved ones or simply by yourself. Because you are never alone.

A happy and cheerful holiday to all!

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I would like to wish all Brothers and friends in the US a very happy and carefree Thanksgiving day.

Things look a bit tough all over at the moment, but we all have much to give thanks for, wherever we may be.

May everyone have a lovely day, with loved ones or simply by yourself. Because you are never alone.

A happy and cheerful holiday to all!
God bless you, my friend.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Simon:

1-jpg.899177
...may the good things of life be a joy for you in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the year!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to One and All of B & B. 🦃

thanksgiving-gif.202279
"So once in every year we throng. Upon a day apart, to praise the Lord with feast and song...In thankfulness of heart". Arthur Guiterman, "The First Thanksgiving"

Simon, I am afraid that the Puritan hat fits you too well! You may need to check your ancestry, you might be an honorary 'Merican. I really appreciate this nice message and all of the well wishing going on in the last day here.

I am as usual the non-participant in the physical acts of holiday making; I have my coffee and am shaving late, will of course move on to the adult beverages later. I will cook up one of my usual dinners, stay at home and away from other people!

Sesame Street Oscar GIF

Top Bottom