What's new

Hand Check and VOTD

Till you need to get an origen genesis v2 and get into nickel builds. It's changed my vape game. Haven't used a dripper since getting it. The flavor is insane, clouds are great and a 4ml capacity.
Can't don't have a DNA40 chip. At the minute I am after a Derringer, and possibly a Goblin.

proxy.php

iStick clone/rebadge - Earl 20W, mini-protank - excellent battery life, handy size.

Oh, I have the real iStick, just wanted a back-up and I must say I am pretty impressed with the quality. The fit and finish are not quite as fine, but the performance is good and I think the battery life is about 25% longer.

FWIW, here is my main vape set up - iPV mini
proxy.php

I can't quite remember what the tank/atomizer is, but it works well and hold quite a bit.

28g / 36g Fused Clapton Coil - dual - .3 ohms, 7 wraps @ 2mm

Mutation X v1
FT SMPL stainless v1
Samsung 25R
bmilcs Creamy Custard

proxy.php

proxy.php

70% Presidential Vapes Honest Abe 6 mg/ml mixed with 30% Madrina 18 mg/ml
TriDent RDA 24 AWG nichrome wire at 1.4ohm
Organic unbleached Japanese cotton wick
Sony VTC5 Battery

Peaches, melons, & cream. Tastes like summer!

What are you vaping with now?

A Nurz Box Troll (60W dual 18650 box) with an Aspire Atlantis V2. Was looking at DNA boxes today, Hanna Modz has a $99-$109 DNA 40 coming out and Vapor Sharks DNA 40s are down to the $100-$140 range. I might have to look into getting an rDNA 40 and some of the nickel coils for my Atlantis.

Haha yea bought a Derringer shortly after, and have a Goblin. But I hate the Goblin.

Oh so you already know how wonderful the Derringer is! I had an Orchid that came with a nano kit and I hated it too.... burnt and dry all the time. Replaced it with a bell cap and it turns out it wasn't sealing properly. I really like it now and she can put out!

Top Bottom