What's new

Hand Check and VOTD

Oh so you already know how wonderful the Derringer is! I had an Orchid that came with a nano kit and I hated it too.... burnt and dry all the time. Replaced it with a bell cap and it turns out it wasn't sealing properly. I really like it now and she can put out!
I am just not fond of tanks, all the ones I have don't seem to wick very well. Really frustrating.

That's correct and I love that mod. Just wished I waited until the Plus came out for the spring-loaded 510. Oh well, it still rocks. I'll report back after I've given it a whirl

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433966047.911159.jpg
Stingray X, Quasar, and my DIY Sour & Cool Strawmelon for the day

OK...already posted in the Vapequisitions thread, but here is the new one...

VJJ by Grandvapors loaded in the tank (strawberry milkshake)

proxy.php

How does she vape? I want a TC mod myself, but I'll probably go without the tank.

She does a great job! I'm very impressed with the control of the unit...TC mode is verrry good on battery (I'm not a chain vaper so I could get like 3-4 days of use without charging, but I still charge it daily or every other day...I've not gone below 50%).

And, in wattage mode it hits like a truck...so for big clouds, or running an RDA, it is very nice.

The tank is so-so...4ml which is nice, but I had the coil unthread when trying to remove the tank from the box, which got juice down in the contacts, which shorted it out, which made a "no atomizer found" error, until i cleaned and dried it out.

So, I have a herakles and an atlantis 2 on the way...we'll see how it goes.

Sweet! I've been wanting a TC mod and this one may be the winner. I'm thinking white with the blue... looks like a Mustang I've loved since I was a kid!

Top Bottom