What's new

Haberdashery Acquisitions

Deep Blue Ops T100. My first tritium.
proxy.php

IMG_0407.JPG

Happy Father's Day Dad's! Montecristi Fino Havana from Panama Hats Direct. Really nice hat and service. A few extra bands to change up.

Tom

I just got a HS&M charcoal grey New York fit suit. I've lost 40 lbs so I've had to make a lot of new clothing purchases recently; I went from a 42R down to a 38R. Definitely love the slimmer look of the New York fit with flat front trousers.

I just got a HS&M charcoal grey New York fit suit. I've lost 40 lbs so I've had to make a lot of new clothing purchases recently; I went from a 42R down to a 38R. Definitely love the slimmer look of the New York fit with flat front trousers.

Right on! Good for you!

The wife hooked me up with a new pair of Johnston & Murphy Carson Plain Toe kicks for our anniversary. I realize some may not favor the J&M's, but I love them. I have about 6 pair now. They are stylish, comfortable and relatively cheap considering.

johnstonmurphy.jpg

Looking good.
Thank you. The patina has started to become more even and complete on the wider surfaces. It didn't occur to me that this wouldn't happen evenly, but it doesn't, making for some splotchy color, especially between the lugs (still). With time, these will even out too, I'm sure.

The Memorial Day sale sucked me in....the new Quoddy boat shoes arrived today and are gorgeous
IMG_3375.JPG

Classic Boat Shoe
Upper : Horween® Chromexcel / Navy
Sole Type : Boat Sole
Sole Color : Boat Sole / White
Thread : White
Hardware : White
Lace : Rawhide / White
Lining : Gold Glove Leather
Size : 10.5
Width : D Standard Medium

Also rec'd my Tilley LTM6 Airflo hat yesterday. Size 7 3/4, in olive.

Way above my original budget, but neither two Herschel options I tried (Aussie and Boonie) nor the Stetson Mesh had a decent fit. Those brands used the XL / XXL sizing methods and were too tight or too loose

I tried the Tilley in 7 5/8 and 7 3/4, using their sizing was much easier to get the correct fit

Went for a couple of extra miles on my morning run today. My feet were not happy. These new ASICS GT 2000 4s should help.
91+FHuoCtYL._UX500_.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I recently picked up a nice pair of Johnston and Murphy wing tips in shiny black, barely worn for $10, and a pair of British Walkers in a pebbled black wing tip for $5, that I swear couldn't have been worn more than twice! Those last must be what, 35- 40 years old? ......told you I was cheap, lol!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I recently picked up a nice pair of Johnston and Murphy wing tips in shiny black, barely worn for $10, and a pair of British Walkers in a pebbled black wing tip for $5, that I swear couldn't have been worn more than twice! Those last must be what, 35- 40 years old? ......told you I was cheap, lol!
Both quite comfortable, I might add.

Top Bottom