What's new

Guerilla Razors

I'd like to buy a Guerrilla in .69 closed comb -- is it that good compared to ~ equivalent Wolfman models? Interested in feedback from those who own a Guerilla, esp. if you also own a Wolfman. A forum search didn't turn up much info.

Take a look at my review in this forum posted earlier today than your post.

I tend to think your comparison is a bit of an Apple to Peanut comparison. The traditional Wolfman razors are good but, I think a big part of their price and attraction is the high-end finishes. Beyond basic polishing or bead blasting, all the extra cost in premium finishes doesn't make much difference in the shave experience beyond the overall aesthetics.

The Aluminum Guerrilla I am test driving with the 0.84mm and 0.99mm base plates is an awesome option for most people. Personally, I would lean towards the Stainless version for durability and weight reasons mainly. Brass will tarnish, aluminum will dent and wear more easily, and Ti is rather expensive. Those materials have specific applications that make them better in specific roles but, if I blindly buy a razor I will get it in stainless 99% of the time.

Last edited:
Couple good threads here with some pretty good info on the aluminum, bronze & stainless Guerilla’s. Solid reads if you ask me….

Top Bottom