• Above the Tie H1

• Weber (ARC, DLC, or polished)

• iKon OSS

• iKon S3S

• Tradere OC

• Tradere SB

• Darwin

Results are only viewable after voting.
IMO having every single razor listed in the poll my choice for the greatest would be the Detroit Grooming Alpha stainless. I have been using the Detroit for two weeks now and just cannot put it down.
Who has ever heard of this thing? It looks like a beast. The handle is huge.

Is it really adjustable?

I only have two razors, both stainless. The Mongoose isn't a DE. I voted for the other, my ATT R1. I read a lot of opinions about these before buying one, and ATT seemed to get the most love. Actually, the 3 ATT razors in the poll (same razor, just different base plate/blade gap) have about 17% right now, second place. Respectable, but I imagine percentage will go up.

None of the above. Asylum RX, PAA DOC Evolution, ATT H2, none of which likely existed when this poll was posted.

When you group both feather razors together they are at over 25% which it looks like is the best score.

Not to sound like a broken record, but this poll is just outdated. I don't have any of the listed razors, but I do own a OneBlade, Wolfman OC, Blackbird OC & SB, and Wunderbar all made of stainless. For me, the Wolfman is the best. The craftsmanship is without flaw, and the razor performs a "cut" above the others.

All are very good shavers but are unique in their own way. The OneBlade provide a smooth and worry free shave. The Wunderbar is very efficient and smooth, but is most sensitive to user error. The Blackbird provides the most unique shaving experience and is harder to describe. It provides more "feel" and feedback on the face within the range of cutting angles.

Presently the next SS razor on my bucket list is a Timeless. I am also interested in the Supply Single Edge. Both are also not on the list.
Steve

Have we not forgotten one of the greatest released stainless in years with the Rockwell 6s.
+1, and the Fendrihan MKII. Great comfortable razors, BBS, no irritation. And US$40! Best value out there. ATT and Wunderbar are both in my chrystal ball.

Last edited:
I don't know what the greatest is, but the greatest for me is what I have and know; so that's what I voted for. A mild precision razor that's been misunderstood (by many imho), but it can work wonders. AS-D1.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
What kind of a useless pole is this that requires a vote before the results can be viewed?!?!

If I don't have one of the listed razors but would like to get one and want to see what others think, I am forced to make a bogus ballot which then skews the results.

Top Bottom