What's new

Great deal on chairs - heads up

I was in the market for some outside deck chairs and found these.

http://www.allmodern.com/ICF-MYTO-Cantilever-Chair-120720-MYT1000.html

Normally over $500 apiece on that site. Not that I'd ever pay that much for any chair, but the black ones are on sale for $15. You will barely find a decent outside plastic chair cheaper than that at Walmart. Free shipping on orders over $50 too, so if you get 4, its $60 flat

I hope this kind of post is allowed, but if not I understand. I just thought I'd clue my shaving brethren into a really good non shaving related deal. I'm in no way affiliated with the site.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Shopping and Deals forum is a better place.

At any rate....That price makes me not want to buy them. What's the catch? What's the issue with them?

a 500 dollar chair for 15 bucks?

$dontbelievesmoke_zps25e6cbb3.gif

Shopping and Deals forum is a better place.

At any rate....That price makes me not want to buy them. What's the catch? What's the issue with them?

a 500 dollar chair for 15 bucks?

Ah, right. I don't visit any of the shopping forums anymore...just all the OT stuff. No idea what could/might be wrong. Its just the black thats on sale. All the other colors are full price. Maybe they are discontinuing that color or something.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Ah, right. I don't visit any of the shopping forums anymore...just all the OT stuff. No idea what could/might be wrong. Its just the black thats on sale. All the other colors are full price. Maybe they are discontinuing that color or something.

yeah that might make sense then. Especially if they have an absurd amount in stock.

I cannot even get the link to work.

Frank

It works for me. It appears to be an expensive chair and sold from other supplies though and may be good for an outside/deck chair.

I guess if you needed 4+ and got free shipping as the OP states, it's worth a shot. There is no weight restrictions listed from what I see.
proxy.php

Last edited:
I went to the website to check the weight limit and they are no longer on sale.

Oh well. They didn't specify a weight limit anyway so I would have had to ask.

At my size you don't buy furniture sight unseen. I still owe someone a wicker love-seat that I sat on on crushed...

Top Bottom