What's new

Great Covers

Me too. Linda R. could always crush this one; now I know why. I miss Lowell's voice and slide, and am so sad this voice won't be heard singing for us again.

I truly miss Lowell George, too. Who would have thought that it would turn out that he was apparently unique.

Little Feat is still a pretty darn good band, especially live, even without him. Well worth seeing.

Wishbone Ash! I do not think I had heard that group's name in decades. Seems they are still around. Underrated in th US, I would say.

Wishbone Ash! I do not think I had heard that group's name in decades. Seems they are still around. Underrated in th US, I would say.

Too true. There are actually two WA versions floating around. One is headed by Andy Powell, an original guitarist, and the other is headed by Martin Turner, original bassist. First half a dozen or so of their discography are quite good with Pilgrimage and Argus being standouts. They never caught on here for whatever reason but I still love the twin lead guitar sound.

Will this thread has completely any thoughts of productivity today! Some seriously great stuff. Here's one of my favorites, Haley Reinhart and Morgan James covering Dear Prudence:

Top Bottom