What's new

Gorgeous Shave Bowls

Hey Gents -

I just wanted to share these beautiful bowls with you. I've seen them sold with Plisson/Joris soaps, but the $100+ price tag made it a 'no go' for me. I had kind of given up on getting my hands on one, but it turns out that they're pretty wildly available if you know what to look for.

Moroccan Thuya Box is what you want to search for if you're interested. They seem to range from $15-$40+ each, depending on your size and retailer. There are many sizes, so you have to be careful what you order. I picked up these bowls for $20 each at fossilsplus.com since they seemed to have best size/price I could find.

Med/Large size Thuya Boxes shown holding 3.5oz puck of QCS.
The boxes are slightly smaller in diameter, so I had to press the soap in and mold a bit...no biggie.
$photo.jpg
$photo (1).jpg

Last edited:

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
TYVM! These are my daily tools. I'm a quality over quantity kind of guy. :001_rolle

I think that's the sensible way to go. Just trying to figure out how to get myslef there. Just when I think I have my ADs in control, BOOM!

I should get a bowl like that, fill it with Cella, use my Gillette NEW long comb on the BRW Bull Mastiff with my ebony handled 24mm TGN silvertip ... and be done with it.

I

Just

Cannot

Get

There

:blush:

Top Bottom