What's new

Time to add a milk basket to your shave den

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
As razors move from daily necessity to hobby, there will be piles of replacement handles popping up around the house.
How can I make it easy to remove, insert and store easily? I have tried various solutions——
For example, although the "fountain pen organizer" has a good texture, the pens are longer than the razor handles, and the whole row takes up a lot of space. If it is put into a box/drawer or tool bag, you have to flip it out when you want to change the handle, and I think "it's collecting when something is on display, and it's called hoarding when it's put away."
Finally, I found that the mini milk basket from a Japanese supply store is great. The size seems to be tailor-made for the handle. It can be displayed when standing and saves space. It can almost fit in regardless of the thickness of the handle. Only the Razorock radio knob is a little bit bigger on the butt, but I keep the screws facing down (to prevent dust from entering), so I can still put them in.
A mini milk basket costs about a dollar.

老式刮鬍刀柄收納方案.jpg

Iridian

Cool and slimy
Excellent! Now I just need a Japanese Supply Store. Or just look for something similar around here.

I have my handles wrapped in toilet paper in a big pink box. It is very easy to see, nevertheless I needed several weeks to find it again after I repositioned it from its previous location. Shame on me. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: Kix
Did some search and it looks like Seria's ISSHO-BIN NIPPON NO SAKE series, with JAN 4965534187312.
Perhaps the "icolor" chain in Taiwan carries them ... ?
Ah, DAISO also carries them!

Time to add a milk basket to your shave den...​

A link would be nice. :001_rolle
It's not that I don't post a link (just google that JAN), but all I found are Japan local info without international shipping, and some individual importers on local auction sites ...

By the way, it sure prompts another direction to look for handle holders - like holders for AA batteres (14mm dimension) or 18650 batteries (18mm dimension), like this (?)

1710679323305.jpeg

ERS4

Did some search and it looks like Seria's ISSHO-BIN NIPPON NO SAKE series, with JAN 4965534187312.
Perhaps the "icolor" chain in Taiwan carries them ... ?
Ah, DAISO also carries them!
Yes, both DAISO and icolor are sold (icolor is a store jointly launched by Seria and Taiwanese agents).
I live in Taiwan and there are many Japanese stores here, so it's easy to buy.

The Internet shows that DAISO is also available in the United States, and gentlemen may have the opportunity to purchase it from their stores or online channels.

Yes, both DAISO and icolor are sold (icolor is a store jointly launched by Seria and Taiwanese agents).
I live in Taiwan and there are many Japanese stores here, so it's easy to buy.

The Internet shows that DAISO is also available in the United States, and gentlemen may have the opportunity to purchase it from their stores or online channels.
A direct link would still be appreciated, buddy. PLEASE!

My searches came up with zillions of mini milk crates (and none of them looked like yours). :crying:

EDIT:
BTW, as soon as I saw your pics I KNEW I NEEDED SOME (not just wanted, needed)!

Last edited:

ERS4

A direct link would still be appreciated, buddy. PLEASE!

My searches came up with zillions of mini milk crates (and none of them looked like yours). :crying:

EDIT:
BTW, as soon as I saw your pics I KNEW I NEEDED SOME (not just wanted, needed)!
Since I am not familiar with sales channels in North America, and B&B prohibits posting off-site sales links, if I search for relevant information from the Internet, I will send you a private message. :)

• Cheers
Reactions: Cal
Well, I ordered several Mini Milk Crates from DAISO (LINK) on March 17.

Payment was accepted and all seemed to be going well... until an email from them on March 25 telling me "Payment status is updated to: Refunded."

I've been "refunded" and am sad.:crying: I really wanted those Mini Milk Crates.
Mini-Milk-Crates-from-DAISO_2024-03-27.jpg

Top Bottom