What's new

Good inexpensive small brush

I have a beard and use straight razor for neck line and top of cheeks. Is there a good reccomendation for a smaller brush that is inexpensive. I dont care if its synthetic or real hair.

I’ve been using the RazoRock Snowman. It’s a super soft synthetic with backbone similar to a boar. Currently a round $10 at Italian barber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an Omega 10086 Bigger Bambino boar with an 18mm knot and 42mm loft. Cost me $7.00 from Maggards and a great little brush once broken in. This is the same as the Bambino except with a longer handle that is easy to hold.

Omega 10019 boar brush. Under $10 and neat little brush. Available in a few colours. Hard to beat.

I can vouch for this one too. Knot is 22x50, strong backbone. Small to the eye, but holds lather for 4 passes without problem.

I could also reccommend the Semogue 1470 (21x50mm knot).

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
MightyMidget.0-Rings.640.6-18.JPG

Look on Connaught for this Omega Mighty Midget. Super brush. I added three #13 O-Rings just to jazz it up. The brush is excellent in all respects and gets better as you use it. Costs a fortune (about $7). Quite small but plenty big enough to do the job right. Loads of backbone and scrub. Softer and softer as you use it.

Happy shaves,

Jim

I have two Yaqi 22mm synthetic brushes from WCS. On top of being small, they have a short loft. It gives more back next and better control. Makes a great little brush.

Believe I spent about $10-12?
proxy.php

Top Bottom