What's new

Ginger or Mary Ann

Ginger or Mary Ann

• Ginger

• Mary Ann

• Why be choosy? Variety is the spice of life.

• Who are Mary Ann and Ginger?

• Lovey

• Little buddy

• Art is King.

• That guy on Love Boat!

Results are only viewable after voting.
As a red head I am naturally attracted to the red head. However, (there's always a however) the Mary Ann, "made you a banana cream pie", personality takes the cake. But I had to abstain from voting in favor of the woman who snuggled up next to me while I took a nap today, that would be my beloved bride.

I too prefer my bride over either Ginger or Mary Ann. Yes my bride....Morgan Fairchild,.....whom I sleep with.

hmm.. apparently this is a thing called 'Gilligans Island', but i have never seen it. i'll take the one with red hair!!

Mrs. Howell obviously.

proxy.php

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I was always just a little disappointed that Gladys Ormphby wasn't on the boat.
Rrrrawwrrrr!!!!:001_tt1:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Just wait until the new GI movie comes out ... then we get to compare 'new Ginger' to 'old Ginger' (no one re-quote that post from above :bored:), 'new Mary Anne' to 'old Mary Anne', 'new Ginger' to 'old Mary Anne" ... &c. ...

and then of course the final conclusion ...

Five-way. :thumbup1:

Can I lock the thread now?

The last time this was debated I thought it was agreed that the correct answer is....both while Mrs. Howell watched.

Just wait until the new GI movie comes out ... then we get to compare 'new Ginger' to 'old Ginger' (no one re-quote that post from above :bored:), 'new Mary Anne' to 'old Mary Anne', 'new Ginger' to 'old Mary Anne" ... &c. ...

and then of course the final conclusion ...

Five-way. :thumbup1:

Can I lock the thread now?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Alright, now you have gone too far. First we add lovey, skipper and little buddy. Now we have art is king in there. The scientific integrity of this poll has now been completely compromised, as has my doctorate thesis.

Great, now I'm never gonna get it done.

:lol::lol:

Top Bottom