What's new

Gillette Sensor 3 cartridge vs disposable

I am running low on the Gillette Sensor 3 that I typically use, and have noticed that the prices of these cartridges seem to have gone up a fair bit. I am thinking of possibly using the Gillette sensor 3 disposables instead of the cartridges. Is there a big difference between the two? I also see that there are more than one type of Gillette Sensor 3 disposable. What are the differences between them?

I have no experience with Sensors but the Atra is a great option also. Only cartridge I can get BBS with that won’t irritate my skin. The Gillette carts are pricey but you can pick up Personnas at very good price. I use my DEs over all others but when I’m in a hurry or traveling, my old Atra is great to use and smooth too.

I am running low on the Gillette Sensor 3 that I typically use, and have noticed that the prices of these cartridges seem to have gone up a fair bit. I am thinking of possibly using the Gillette sensor 3 disposables instead of the cartridges. Is there a big difference between the two? I also see that there are more than one type of Gillette Sensor 3 disposable. What are the differences between them?
The Sensor 3 disposable heads will fit your Sensor cartridge handle.

Clayton

Sent from my LG-K450 using Tapatalk

I was unaware that the heads on the disposable razors were removable. Are the blades of the same quality as the cartridges?

I always liked the Sensor 3 (better than the 2) back when I used them.
Cost wise though, I was always finding coupons for disposables that took $3 or $4 off the cost of a pack of 4 or greater. I also had great difficulty in finding packs of just the heads (and they were always more expensive than the disposables). I honestly think that that is Gillette's method of trying to get folks to "move on" to the latest greatest thing.

As far as style goes though, I always tried to get the ones for sensitive skin if I could get them. But honestly, I really never noticed a difference. I guess my skin isn't as sensitive as I first thought.

Top Bottom