What's new

Gillette Pack ID & Value

Hello gents, yet again I'd need help with my razors..

I recently purchased an old pack of Gillettes, which I showed already at Score -section. Now I want to ask help for identifying these razors as well as valuing whole package. I don't yet know, will I put it to my shaving den or re-sell it.

Package has two back folds that keep it up and one of those folds has about 50 millimeter fracture. Excluding that, package condition is near mint. Some minor wear and marks of time are present.

Here I have four photos for you to take a look at:

full

full

full

full

So, what do you think? Are these Techs? Do I have something valuable at my hands (even though, value is secondary to me as it just feels cool to own this kind of piece of shaving history)?

Last edited by a moderator:
They are definitely Techs. What an awesome find! It's hard to place a value on something like this. It's probably a case of whatever the buyer is willing to pay. Did you check the date codes on the razors?

They are definitely Techs. What an awesome find! It's hard to place a value on something like this. It's probably a case of whatever the buyer is willing to pay. Did you check the date codes on the razors?

Thanks for reply! Where are these date codes located? Only markings I can find are Gillette diamond-logo and "made in england" under the head of razors.

If these are made in England & it appears that you have a bunch of them of on a display of some kind...you may have something of value to a collector if you wanted to sell them (especially if they are unused & as a collection).

The English-made Gillettes command higher prices than the US versions because of the superior build quality. That is a beautiful display!

Norm :boat:

This is a case where the display with the blades and razors intacact, is worth far more than the razors would be just by themselves.

Nice find!

Thanks yet again, gentlemen!

Now I just have to think could I give off this beauty. On the other hand I could use it to fund my cream acquistions.. :yesnod:

Top Bottom