What's new

Gillette NEW razors

Gillette has made some very nice vintage razors and I find the Gillette NEW to be my favorite.
I haven’t seen much talk lately about the “Gillette NEW” razors so I wanted to say just how good they are and how much I love my Gillette NEW LC from 1929 – 1932.
I had mine nickel plated and it looks great. It gives me a nice close shave with no irritation. These are a great buy if you can find them. And they don’t cost much either, usually around $30.00. They are worth a try and if you haven’t you might want to give one a try.

Gillette New LC_.JPG

Last edited:
I haven’t seen much talk lately about the “Gillette NEW” razors so I wanted to say just how good they are and how much I love my Gillette NEW LC from 1929 – 1932.
I had mine nickel plated and it looks great. It gives me a nice close shave with no irritation. These are a great buy if you can find them. And they don’t cost much either, usually around $30.00. They are worth a try and if you haven’t you might want to give one a try.

View attachment 1831484

LOVELY!! :a29::a29:

"Gillette NEW" SOTD
1939-RFB-K_2024-04-18.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Shavemac "Kleiner Bayer" Silvertip D01 2-Band 14/42 🇩🇪
Soap: Clubman 🇺🇸
Razor: 1939 Gillette NEW RFB GT 🇬🇧🇺🇸
Blade: Lord Platinum Class (4) 🇪🇬
ASL: La Rive Cabana 🇵🇱

A fine shave. :biggrin:
It's great to be back with old friends. I love my NEW RFB. :001_cool:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

View attachment 1831780
I like all my news, most of mine are long combs are great.I will say my new deluxe is more on the aggressive side definitely not an everyday shaver.
The New Improved is even more blade forward than the New Deluxe.

I find the LC New and the SC New to be pretty similar in terms of shave feel and shave quality, but I know a lot of people have a clear favorite when it comes to these two razors.

Top Bottom