What's new

GIVEAWAY! Gillette New Long Comb razor

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Such an awesome PIF, but alas, I was gifted one long ago by @Tanuki , if I am remembering korreckly....

I also have a SC, probably won in a PIF by some generous friend here? But my slowly bleeding brane is not as good as remembering as it once was. It is a fine FINE razor. But it is slightly behind the LC in making my incredibly handsome face even handsomer.....

The Gillette Long Comb is probably the best overall razor I have ever used, with the possible exception of the Bronze Timeless that @matwho gifted me. That is on another level as far as modern razors go. It is also functional sculpture.

Thank you @100pctFragranceFree for an incredibly kind PIF, and my best wishes for good fortune to the entrants!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Respectfully NOT, great and generous PIF!

Yep, FTan got an LComb from me, but the one in this PIF is a really nice example of a bit of Gillette 3 piece genius. It won't make the recipient as incredibly handsome as the Tan, but anyone who has not experienced an LC should jump into this PIF.

Absolutely fabulous, @100pctFragranceFree !!
Honestly my brother in the Tan, is there anything that could help anyone be as incredibly handsome as the Farmer? Seriously.

I haven’t ever gotten into open combs and the only one I ever use is a JAWS for shark week. Hear great things all the time about this one. I’m in. Thank you for such a generous PIF.

Selection_001.png

Top Bottom