What's new

GIVEAWAY! Vintage Gillette Razors

If it's okay I am gonna enter this one..So I'm gonna say I'm in.. .. My oldest son might like these and it would be a good way to start him on the right path of enlightenment into the hobby....

Thanks to @Tathlum for those 2 beautiful PIF you had going as for the winner ... even your avatar can't believe it ...

Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 9.11.22 PM.png

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Thank you to everyone for the congratulations.

On a side note I don't think Mr's Dave himself was very happy that I'd won. Maybe it had something to do with waking her up 45 minutes early shouting that we need to buy more razor hangers and I was getting more soap and blades.

I honestly still can't believe I won this brilliant PIF.

Thank you to everyone for the congratulations.

On a side note I don't think Mr's Dave himself was very happy that I'd won. Maybe it had something to do with waking her up 45 minutes early shouting that we need to buy more razor hangers and I was getting more soap and blades.

I honestly still can't believe I won this brilliant PIF.
Sorry Dave @Dave himself I must have missed this.

Congratulations Son, well done. Lovely old reliables there and some good old Arko! too.

The New LC and the Old will be great shavers as well.

Great gesture @Tathlum!

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Sorry Dave @Dave himself I must have missed this.

Congratulations Son, well done. Lovely old reliables there and some good old Arko! too.

The New LC and the Old will be great shavers as well.

Great gesture @Tathlum!
Thank you brother its like Christmas come early. I've been looking to try and get Long comb and short comb. But living in the UK the the post and packaging always put them beyond my funds. Now I've got both thanks to @Tathlum I'll treasure them and the tecs. I'm really looking forward to trying the soap and the blue diamond blades as I've never used these before. Arko is one of my favorite soaps.

Top Bottom