What's new

Gillette NEW improved shave

So I ordered a gold type NEW improved from 1926 on Joe's Collectibles the other day for 30.00$. Delivery was really quick, got it on Monday. I seriously didn't expect it until the end of the week. I am definitely buying from Joe again!

The razor is a really handsome looking shaver. Came in great condition. Gold with the diamond pattern on the handle. Only needed a little scrubbing with simple green to get the shine back.

I seriously think this may become my Go to razor. This morning I got an awesome BBS shave, without any learning curve needed. I usually use my fat boy or Slim on 8 to get a good shave, but this was much better in quality. I went to work at 7 this morning and I still feel like I shaved two hours ago and it's 3pm!

This guy and a Feather is a match made in heaven. I posted a review in the forums but I felt I needed to make a thread too. If anyone can get their hands on one of these, please do yourself a favor!

I'll post pics when I can. My wife is teaching today and she uses the digital camera to take pictures during her classes.

So I ordered a gold type NEW improved from 1926 on Joe's Collectibles the other day for 30.00$. Delivery was really quick, got it on Monday. I seriously didn't expect it until the end of the week. I am definitely buying from Joe again!

The razor is a really handsome looking shaver. Came in great condition. Gold with the diamond pattern on the handle. Only needed a little scrubbing with simple green to get the shine back.

I seriously think this may become my Go to razor. This morning I got an awesome BBS shave, without any learning curve needed. I usually use my fat boy or Slim on 8 to get a good shave, but this was much better in quality. I went to work at 7 this morning and I still feel like I shaved two hours ago and it's 3pm!

This guy and a Feather is a match made in heaven. I posted a review in the forums but I felt I needed to make a thread too. If anyone can get their hands on one of these, please do yourself a favor!

I'll post pics when I can. My wife is teaching today and she uses the digital camera to take pictures during her classes.

I can second this opinion. The New Improved delivers an excellent shave only matched, in my opinion, by the NEW DeLuxe and the GEM family 1912's.

proxy.php

Top Bottom