Gillette 7'o Clock Golden Shave

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
I won!
Golden-Ticket-01.png

4 g is about $200 +- EUR.
can they fit that much in a tuck?
I’m betting it’s .4 lol.
The pack is supposed to have a card that can be redeemed for the gold, from what I've read.

Tapatalking in my sleep!

Those are the usual limitations. They say "Terms and conditions may apply", then it is written somewhere in a fine print that it all only applies to the countries where the 7 o'clock brand is officially sold, i.e. Asia. So don't think, if you got a card inside something will happen. :001_tt2:
And I seriously doubt it is 4g, 0.4 g sounds more like it.

Those are the usual limitations. They say "Terms and conditions may apply", then it is written somewhere in a fine print that it all only applies to the countries where the 7 o'clock brand is officially sold, i.e. Asia. So don't think, if you got a card inside something will happen. :001_tt2:
Says 4gms on their Facebook post.

Tapatalking in my sleep!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I’m ordering a pack from rbc
If I win I’ll need a collaborator in an official country we can split the gold. 🤪

Top Bottom