What's new

Getting the B&B Fragrance Train Rollin' (Again! -- See post 510)

Any new additions to the train are on hold for now, gents -- pending discussions on improvements to the current train's process!! :thumbup1:

Any new additions to the train are on hold for now, gents -- pending discussions on improvements to the current train's process!! :thumbup1:
Hi Baloosh:
Any thoughts about this train starting up again; I have some colognes and aftershaves that would be fun to swap out. Doug

Do we still pm baloosh if I want to get in on this?

Nope. I'd PM The Knize (Steward) or Austin (Mod) of this sub-forum. They're 100% in charge of the train, moving forward.

Hi Baloosh:
Any thoughts about this train starting up again; I have some colognes and aftershaves that would be fun to swap out. Doug

I'm sure either The Knize or Austin will give us an update as soon as there is anything to report. It's been a little while in limbo, so I'm excited to see what they have in store! :thumbup:

gocha. Ok thanks for the info. I'll get posting.

About the shipping to Canada point - I pretty regularly ship out and recieve fragrance samples (Basenotes) so it's no problem. Of course you just can't label the box as "danger robinson family, flammable!". I just call it "Cosmetics Samples" and have never had any issues. The shipping OUT from canada is expensive, shipping in from the USA is cheap for you guys. Just some thoughts.

Top Bottom