What's new

Getting my razor display organized!!

Great looking collection and beautiful display....:thumbup1: I've been waiting for this one, I knew it was going to be very well done and classy!....:thumbup:

Thanks so much for the positive feedback guys! Especially because I hold the B&B community here in such high regard!

Awe inspiring.

The more pics I can find of folks with more severe cases of RAD than mine, the easier it is to make my (ever-growing) collection look smaller to SWMBO.

You've done me a great service, sir!:wink2:

..beautiful display, by the way... simply beautiful.:drool:

*Bows*

'We're not worthy, we're not worthy!!!'

That is a mighty fine collection and display there! Not only is it smashing, you are also 'permitted' to display it, which is even more smashing!

Fantastic collection! I see you have some old Parker fountain pens, too. I have a maroon 51 that looks just like yours. Very classy.

K.T.

Now I know what to do if I ever get around to building a library/study. :w00t:

I love the display case, and your collection but what really made me drool was that display of pens. That is my real weakness here in life, good quality pens.

My fountain pen collection is not so extensive. The jewel of the collection is a Sailor Maki-e fountain pen I got from a Japanese company that I did some business with. To my surprise it was worth over $500!. My daily use pen is a Pelikan M600, that I like a lot. The other pens are some Parker 51's that are not in such great shape.

Top Bottom