What's new

Get in on Schickuary 2012, 4 "G" Injector Razors to PIF

Thanks to RonV, we have six winners; Rakkasans2187, joser, mchad21, BTJR99,mikeH and tomjr, Congratulations, they will be shipped by Thursday. They are easy to use, a shallow angle(~5-7 degrees?) is bet, similar to a Cart or Straight. Use very light pressure, I use just enough to hold the Head to my whiskers and preform a shave stroke, the Audible factor will be similar to an SE shave.

Thanks Tom for the PIF, and thanks to RonV for adding to it. I got my razor Wednesday, and had a shave with it Thursday morning. I should have read the tips first cause I ended up with a bit of razor burn but overall it was a good shave. Looking forward to schickuary.

Thanks Tom for the PIF, and thanks to RonV for adding to it. I got my razor Wednesday, and had a shave with it Thursday morning. I should have read the tips first cause I ended up with a bit of razor burn but overall it was a good shave. Looking forward to schickuary.
The Injector really does test your skills for maintaining a proper Blade Angle and a light touch while shaving, too much pressure and you'll definitely feel THE BURN when applying your Aftershave or Alum. The Injector by far gives me the closest shaves, better than my DEs & SEs with an equal number of passes, I usually will not have noticeable stubble for the first ~20 hours.

Last edited:
Top Bottom