What's new

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

I prefer women with natural hair, of any color. Whether they are blondes, brunettes, or redheads, I like for them to keep the original color intact, rather than dye it or highlight it in any way.

Even if a woman has gone gray, that's fine. I'd rather see her that way instead of artificially coloring her hair.

+1

Though my GF dyes her hair red and it comes out nice, I don't really like it, but it makes her happy and I like that :D

First, I wouldn't let the color of hair get in the way of whether I liked them or not, physical beauty always fades so hopefully there is more to the package than that.

However, since we are talking preferences here: I can tell you that as a blonde myself, blonde skin usually does not hold up that well, so the face seems to age faster. On the flip side, it usually takes longer for blonde hair to go grey.

Take your pick! I think brunettes look better over time but since I'm blonde I guess I might have brunette envy.

I like all colors. :blushing:

What can I say? I'm young and horny :tongue_sm

Okay okay, if I had to choose, I would go with black or dark brunette.

There is some fascinating research on sexual preferences indicating that we statistically prefer women (or men) who are genetically different than ourselves.

It would be interesting whether our hair preferences here are for hair like our own, or different.

I've read about that too.
Something nature allegedly has programmed into us, so we should keep somewhat uniform.

Alas, a big guy search for a small woman.
A blonde search for a brown-haired man & so on.

Looking at me& my wife , it works out scaringly well.
My wife is a petite, brown-haired, beautiful woman with one heck of a temper.
I'm a big, easy going guy that takes forever to get mad.
Obviously whopped with the ugly-stick & the few stray hairs that I have left on my head are blonde...

A match made in heaven :lol:

I married a blonde that currently has red hair that looks good on her. I've dated girls of all hair colors and really natural black seems to be the most attractive to me, unless my wife is reading this post that is. :biggrin1:

Despite being blond myself and having a crush on a blond girl in high school, I haven't been attracted to blondes in a long time. SWMBO is Indian with beautiful raven-black hair, and no blond on the planet can beat that. :laugh:

Top Bottom