What's new

Fun with COFFEE

I feel CMAD coming on again...........Good thing Sweet Marias is closed for the holidays or I would have a Technivorm KTB741 on the way. Damn......A vacuum pot under the tree next to the Gene Cafe and I am already planning the next purchase....Okay, I admit to be weak....

-Scott-

I am going to go and make a pot Right Now.... Man you are a phenominal photographer... I need to have you do my website too!!! :biggrin:

Wow Jim... Wow...

Sue, who is going for the coffee pot.......

I am getting one of those Bodum French presses for Christmas. Lots of people say they make great coffee. I hope they're right.

Tim

Jim, stop it. I'm getting a new grinder for Christmas, and have an espresso machine next on my list. Don't make me get a Technivorm, too.

Jim, stop it. I'm getting a new grinder for Christmas, and have an espresso machine next on my list. Don't make me get a Technivorm, too.

Come on John...you know you want one, and while you are at it, you might as well pick up a 1.29 liter Zojirushi thermos for road trips.

The Zojirushi is a perfect fit.

Tim: You might want to check out the AeroPress. I find I prefer mine to my Bodum press pots. I tend to use a slightly finer grind than drip in the AeroPress, but that's just me. An straight Yemen Aero-americano is a real treat to the taste buds.

Wayne

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
My AeroPress has revolutionized my life at work. Beats the hell out of any cheap espresso machine (< several hundred) and make a delicious cup.

I was a long time French press guy, but secretly hated the sludge. No mas!

Come on John...you know you want one, and while you are at it, you might as well pick up a 1.29 liter Zojirushi thermos for road trips.

The Zojirushi is a perfect fit.

DJ, you're already a bad influence on me. My wife is not going to let me hang around here anymore if I add another thing to my wish list.

I am seriously intrigued by that aero-press. I may have to give the tea a break and get one.

+1. There's a store that's only a five minute walk away where I can pick one up. I don't think I'm going to be able to resist the urge. After all, it is the season of giving...:biggrin:

Who knew I'd learn as much about coffee here as I have about wet shaving?

Top Bottom