What's new

FS: OneBlade (v2) and Feather FHS-10 Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings B&B,

Up for sale is an unused OneBlade Genesis (v2) razor I purchased direct from OneBlade combined with 460 sealed Feather FHS-10 blades, as well as a few loose Feathers and Gems. I am asking $350 for the package shipped CONUS, payment via PayPal, and I have no plans at this point to break it up. No matter how you break down down the cost in your mind, I do not think you will find a better price anywhere for this exceptional razor.

To buy a OneBlade without a blade subscription will cost you $399, and the 46 packages of blades typically cost between $7 to $8.95 per pack stateside, which could put you out at least $700. If you were to consider these blades costing $7 per pack that means you are paying $28 for the OneBlade. Even at $5 per pack you would be paying $120 for the razor. I do understand some may not be a blade hoarder like me...so any potential buyers out there could consider buying the package and selling some of the blades at discounted prices to your fellow B&B members.
proxy.php

Please note that this razor does not come with the stainless steel stand nor leather “box” sold with the $399 razor on OneBlade’s website. This is for the razor in the minimalist, Pils-like packaging and blades as pictured.

Please PM with any questions. Thanks!

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.