What's new

FS: DE Blade Sampler Packs

letterk, package arrived yesterday. Thanks.

One quick question for anyone though, if you had to rank the blades included in this sampler from easiest to most advanced shave how would you rate them? I think it would be best to try to "ramp up" on the closeness.

Just a public compliment to John--he's been most flexible and cooperative in helping me get one of his great samplers. He's one of many really great posters who make this an absolutely great site. If, like myself, you are new to DE shaving I would recommend contacting John about getting the blade sampler. I am learning that the baldes make a huge difference. I am using several soaps now, some new fragrances, but have only one DE razor (an HD which seems to be good enough for all seasons) but the blades do make a difference so getting a sampler before placing a large order I believe to be immensely valuable.

MJB

ps sorry I used the word great so many times. Sounds juvenile. I'll break out the thesaurus for next time.

Hi John,

Would love to order a sample pack.

Thanks for offering this. It's a very helpful service.

Alec

Great sampler. I liked the Derby Extras a whole lot. The Feathers live up to their reputation for sharpness. Haven't tried the Gillette or Merkur yet.

An update on shipping status. I've been dealing with a family medical emergency the past few days. If you placed your order before last Thursday, your order should have been shipped. Any since then are in holding until I have time to package them. Barring a turn for the worse, I should be able to get them out the beginning of this next week. I apologize and thank you for your patience.

hello
Im interested in a 5 pack of each blade-
get back to me with the what paypal info I can send to-

thanks
Manzikert

Nice photo John! I can only confirm what others have said in this thread: professional and quick responses. Shipping to Belgium took about 7 to 9 days which is in my opinion very quick. Of course it depends on the carrier etc but even then I was pleasantly surprised how quick the turnaround was.

Thanks for the nice words. I try to get every order in the mail next day at the latest. Sometimes international takes a little longer because I have to get to the post office.

Also, I can ship priority for anyone interested.

I'll send you a PM.

In the future, for anyone interested, please PM with your request. I sometimes forget to check this thread.

Just a quick note to say thank you to letterK for sending the sample pack so prompt;y it arrived in London Uk just three days after posting!

Top Bottom