What's new

Fraudulent seller ebay

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Check your profile, just in case, to make sure your shipping address is correct. I'm sure it is, and I'm sure that you're sure it is, but a double check is called for if he is raising the issue. If he put the wrong shipping address, it is still on him. He can, after all, automatically print the shipping labels if he elects to do so.

Check your profile, just in case, to make sure your shipping address is correct. I'm sure it is, and I'm sure that you're sure it is, but a double check is called for if he is raising the issue. If he put the wrong shipping address, it is still on him. He can, after all, automatically print the shipping labels if he elects to do so.

I have had many items shipped to this address and all of them have made it home! And i have never changed the address..

But anyways i rechecked it now.. Its perfect! Nothing wrong with it!

Ebay STRONGLY favors the buyer in these situations. It is the seller's responsibility to make sure the buyer receives the item. Even if USPS loses the package, it's still on the seller to make it right and provide a refund or replacement. In your case, you'll have to open a dispute and go through the process, but should have no problem.
+1

Thank you all.. I have filed a complaint with paypal..
just before i filed the complaint i received a mail from the seller asking me for my address again so that he could compare it the address he had sent it to!
his mail was out right rude and he made it look like he was doing a favor to me by sending the product. there was no sign of him being apologetic..
thats when i decided it was high time i raise the issue with paypal!

thanks you all for your advice!
i hope this issue gets resolved!
+1
If this douchenozzle values his ebay seller status, he'll think twice next time he effs up and drags his feet! ebay and the buyers frown on negative reviews as well.
GL!

The first thing you should check your address on both PayPal & eBay and make sure it is up to date ( I moved a lot ) so I wouldn't be shocked to find out I forgot to update my address.

If that is not the case your next step contacting the seller through eBay (any communication outside eBay is not accepted in eBay resolution).

Explain your side and try to see if you can get a resolution from the seller, if he is trying a fraudulent activity (There is a chance it could be just a shipping mistake), open a case through eBay and seek their help. eBay will make sure that the issue resolved for your side.

I wouldn't go through PayPal resolution unless I have no other way to resolve it. Specially if you using paypal regularly. You don't want to have many cases through PayPal as it could flag your account at some point.

i have actually had this exact thing happen before. said it was sent back due to it going to the wrong address. and ebay decided in my favor and when i finally got the seller to give me a tracking number the one he gave me was for a item going to canada a bit far from florida if you ask me. it went on for 2 weeks and i filed a claim. sad that people on ebay do these things.

Criminals have never been known for their intelligence.

Sorry for the off topic post, but there are lots of cases where criminals have been very intelligent, like the ones in wall street who manipulated the financial markets and caused the 2008 financial crisis! A deadly combination if you ask me!

Top Bottom