What's new

Frag Acquisitions

AcquadiParmaFicodiAmalfi.jpg

This arrived today just in time for a Jersey heatwave.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
proxy.php

Another Turin/Sanchez 5-star that I didn't have.

Like it, though not what I expected ...

AA

Shocked at the lack thereof, I must say. Yes, it's awesome and unusual smelling, LT/TS praise it ... but it must have been re-formulated or watered down.

Seriously; I got both this and Kouros this week; Kouros lasts all day/night ... I put on three sprays of Yatagan this morning and I'm looking for it now at lunch. Hello!

I'm certainly not offending anyone with it, and that just defeats the purpose. :117: I suspect from your question @shavefan you have noticed the same thing?

AA

Been reading some reviews, Yatagan might be a blind pick up for me...

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Been reading some reviews, Yatagan might be a blind pick up for me...

It is very interesting stuff ... It really does have a wide spectrum of things going on. There's even a "hash pipe" note! It's not long lasting, but doesn't quite go away ... "Close to the skin" whatever that means. I get that it's a winter fragrance, but rules should serve, not bind.

AA

It's what I'm wearing right now actually. It's sweet and woodsy, smells more like a nice pipe tobacco IMO. I'm really liking it so far, and I like it the most out of the three so far.

Picked up a couple bottles from Zoha aroma....
Bois de Portugal
Bleu de Chanel

Both smell quite nice, more of a fan of the CREED imitation though.... really nice masculine scent. The Bleu would be great on a hot day at the beach, or on a boat.... not what I'd usually wear, although I do quite like it.

32701845_732563970467235_5733088050834046976_n.jpg

proxy.php

Colonia EDC splash with the metal atomizer. The quality of the metal atomizer is pretty bad, Logo and font rubs off easily, and its just chrome plated plastic. Really was not expecting such poor quality coming from ADP.

I just received a twin-pack of cologne + aftershave of vintage English Leather. I've dabbed a bit on -- I'm at work and don't want to overdo -- and am still getting the occasional whiff of it 30 min. later. Which is pretty good. The Clubman Special Reserve I normally use seems to fade a lot faster.

Just bought;

15ml of 18B01 CREED Aventus
15ml of CREED Tabarome
15ml of CREED Original Vetiver
30ml of Tom Ford Tobacco Oud
30ml of Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi

Good chance I'm going to pickup a 100ml bottle of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille too. Loving the TF and CREED's....

Last edited:
What are your thoughts? This has caught my eye too.. I love the classic Musk.
If you like the classic this will probably float your boat. It has some pineapple fruitiness (not overpowering) and some powder. It's sweeter than the original musk, but I can still get the DNA of the original.

Oddly enough, I am finding that I like it paired with Henri Et Victoria Cognac and Cubans. Not the same but complimentary to my nose.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom