Frag Acquisitions

Discussion in 'Fragrance' started by rearviewmirror, May 6, 2014.

This presentation is so over the top. :001_tt1: Well done on this purchase!!!

1. A year long search comes to a close :a8:

0925182032.jpg

2. This wasn't on my wish list but it was the first time I saw it at TJMarshall'sCoatFactory. Apparently Mugler Pure Coffee has set me on a gourmand kick.

MJEdit.jpg

3. Picked up these 2 olds friends to replace some I had many years ago. 20181003_123259.jpg

4. I did the same, but with RL Polo:
    [​IMG]
    (Warner/Cosmair formula..the gooooooood stuff! :D)
    [​IMG]
    Plus a couple more bottles (a 2 and 4oz EdT, and a 15 ml splash-on EdT) that I don't have pics of LOL

5. Picked up some Jimmy Choo Man, Versace Pour Homme, and Bleu de Chanel yesterday. All mainstream designers, but the price was right and they smell awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Picked up a backup of this before the prices get crazy high, if they're not already.
    I'll also be able to see if there's any differences between the original tin cylinder
    version and this one, the most recent version.

YSLRiveGauchePH.jpg

7. It's heavenly, exactly the same as the soap

8. Finally got the Ghost Town Barber to go with the soap and aftershaves as I LOVE the scent
    IMG_20181119_150125269.jpg

9. Picked up a full bottle of A*Men Pure Malt and decants of Guerlain Heritage EdT and Guerlain Habit Rouge EdP (the 1965 version). Gonna be a fun week! :)

10. Moar goodies!!!
    Guerlain Habit Rouge EdT
    Guerlain Heritage Edt
    Houbigant Fougere Royale EdP (Sooooooo GOOD!)
    and a couple of glass bottles of Florida Water...
    [​IMG]

11. Grabbed the 1 liter bottle of Creed Aventus. Should last a good few months....

12. What are your thoughts now that you've had it?

13. ShaverGN

ShaverGN Contributor

Just arrived directly from France. My holidays gift to myself. Absolue Pour le Soir[​IMG]

14. Belated birthday present from me to me!
    [​IMG]

15. Paco Rabanne 1 Million
    Stirling Executive Man
    Stirling Sandalwood

16. Managed to track down on old formulation 100ml Xerjoff Nio.