What's new

Frag Acquisitions

You could have saved a lot of money on those, as there are competitors that smell pretty much identical, especially on, Creed, who has completely watered down their stuff the past 3 - 5 years, they definitely aren't worth their pricetag, they weren't even worth that before they started extra-scamming their customers 😢 However, those are without a doubt nice scents :):thumbsup:

IMG_0322.jpeg

I’ve been on quite a wild ride lately with the discount cheapies. And where does it end?

Nearly all of them are blind buys. I’ll get occasional waves of buyers remorse with some of them, but I haven’t come across anything that I “just don’t like”. But. I do think to myself, wow, that’s a lot of cologne man...and theres still more out there that I feel I “must have”.

First world problems!

Dior Sauvage EdT was on sale at Macy’s so I bought that.

Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce. Want to see if the new formulation is drastically different from what I remember in college.

Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Intense. This is definitely an improvement over the original.

Dior Sauvage EdT was on sale at Macy’s so I bought that.

Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce. Want to see if the new formulation is drastically different from what I remember in college.

Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Intense. This is definitely an improvement over the original.

Glad I saw your post. I needed to pick up a bottle for a 16yo fraghead in training.

Please advise on the Commodity Bergamot and the BR Linen Vetiver. I suspect I have plenty of frags that provide what those do, but I’m very curious. Thanks!
I like BR Linen Vetiver quite a lot. Easy to wear in warmer weather. The Abercrombie First Instinct Together was another nice surprise. It comes across as a younger fragrance and has a lot of sweetness to it, but I've had several compliments on it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I like BR Linen Vetiver quite a lot. Easy to wear in warmer weather. The Abercrombie First Instinct Together was another nice surprise. It comes across as a younger fragrance and has a lot of sweetness to it, but I've had several compliments on it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

The Abercrombie fragrances get a lot of love from people. I get just as many compliments on Fierce as I do from Sauvage and Aventus

Top Bottom