What's new

Flat Caps

Yeah, I was never a big fan of baseball type hats. I just started to wear these flat caps in the cooler weather a couple of years ago. They don't have a bill to get in the way while driving like the baseball hats.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I am contemplating, in the near future, buying a two seater convertible to protect my noggin from the sun. Would a flat cap fit the bill? It seems, to me, that the shape would be less likely to be blown off of my head.

I am contemplating, in the near future, buying a two seater convertible to protect my noggin from the sun. Would a flat cap fit the bill? It seems, to me, that the shape would be less likely to be blown off of my head.

Yes it should. Sometimes they are called "driving caps".

cleanshaved

I’m stumped

yes, it fits the bill.

rs_steve_mcqueen_foto_jaguar_xkss_V_getty_AA_01_01a_zpsfa793bfb.jpg

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
My hat arrived mid week.
It is a lighter weight wool than my other hat, which is tweed. That's not a bad thing just different that's all. It's warm enough.

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Manages the 'keep my actual face off the internet' privacy concern too!

I was going to crop half my face out of the photo but the camera done a good job as is, so did not need to.
Photos of hats by them self don't always give a good idea of the look when worn. This ones peak is a bit shorter than my caddy cap.
I also don't want to break B&B by posting my full mug shot. :)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I was going to crop half my face out of the photo but the camera done a good job as is, so did not need to.
Photos of hats by them self don't always give a good idea of the look when worn. This ones peak is a bit shorter than my caddy cap.
I also don't want to break B&B by posting my full mug shot. :)
Heck, if Gary Busey's mug shot didn't break B&B, very little will :)

Top Bottom