What's new

Flannel

Let's give flannel the admiration it deserves huh?:thumbup1:
I find flannel shirts perfect for those cold summer evenings or those summer/autumn transition periods.

I love you flannel.You are oh so soft and smooth:laugh:

Let's see how many flannelheads there are here on B&B! Pictures are more than welcome.

Been wearing flannel shirts for around fourty years. In the fall I like the quilted with the side pockets but these are hard to find.

I too like flannel...he is a recent picture of me
proxy.php

Another fan, here. Plus, I happen to look good in flannel. My day job keeps me in a shirt and tie, but on weekends in the fall and winter, I love to break out the flannel and roll up the sleeves.

Great thread!

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Almost nothing is as comfortable on a cold winter night than sleeping between flannel sheets under three wool blankets.

i don't know about flannel in the summer, but i wear flannel shirts all the time as coats in the winter. i don't need much of a coat to keep warm. my usual go-to is a blue/black large patterned flannel with brown dickies work shorts. couple that with either a pair of chucks or low cut steel toes and you're set. versatile!

Here are my "altered" flannels.The big shirt is padded , the flannel thing under it was like a sweater but I turned it into a zip-up jacket,and of course,the flannel scarf.I also have a black one and 2 other shirts and will certainly be getting more:thumbup1:Flannel power!

Top Bottom