What's new

First Slant shave...

Well, I finally got a gold slant that's been hounding me for a while. I managed to wait a while and practice with an HD as advised by this forum. And I'm glad I did. I got no nicks, no weepers, not a drop of blood. Just a smooth shave in one less pass than usual. I'm a convert...

Dave

I am a recent convert as well (about 3 months) and there is nothing else like it, except for the 39-C - really just a heavier slant. Bought one in gold and another in silver - you know someone loves a razor when they get one in every color available. Good luck and happy shaving!

I shave with a Slant also. However, I've never been able to do a bloodless shave. Minor nicks and weepers are a common occurance no matter what I do. I think my prep is good in that I shower before I shave with very hot water. I apply lavish amounts of soap and water plus conditioner during my shower. Then I rewash my face with soap and water before I apply either Proraso or Prep preshave. I believe my technique is as good as it's going to get. If I'm missing something I'd sure like to hear about it.

Top Bottom