What's new

First Bull Mastiff shave

yeah! No kidding!

It's like the music form Jaws comes on and that little voice in my mind says

:a47::a47:"just when you thought it was safe to get back on the B&B"

I'm just looking for that Holy Grail of razors...my One Ring to rule them all, so to speak...then I can get rid of the Super Speeds, the Fat Boy, etc...

Ok, I will bite ..what is a bull mastiff? Who is selling it and why do I want to buy one?

Please answer in the form of a question, the name of the seller and photo.

Mike-Thanks!!!! I checked out the site! WOW!

OK...I AM SOLD..the bull mastiff looks great! This is a nicely crafted unique razor. So we just e-mail him and get one......I am hooked. What type of head do we use?

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Ok, I will bite ..what is a bull mastiff? Who is selling it and why do I want to buy one?

Please answer in the form of a question, the name of the seller and photo.

Further to what Highball add, you can contact cooncatbob on this forum. If you do a research you will find quite a few threads on the subject, with pictures!

Thanks guys!!!

This is the reason I like this site...never a hard time getting an answer and everyone is willing to lend a hand to get a great shave!!!

I am glad I joined and will be buying one of these custom razors.

Bob and I played PM tag today, and he said "I'm working on a NEW batch of Bull Mastiff handles this week and hope to get then to the plate shop next week, they will be ready the week of the 15th.". Just email him with your inquiry, and let him know what type of head you want and what knob (knurled, like the one pictured, but plated, fluted, or custom wooden sweetness). Additionally "The cost it $40 for the handle and $25 for the replated NEW heads, S&H is $3 and I send out pay pal invoices when the item is ready to ship". By the way, you most definitely want a NEW head...do it...do it NOW!!!!...lol

Bob is great to business with !!!!

:biggrin:

Bob and I played PM tag today, and he said "I'm working on a NEW batch of Bull Mastiff handles this week and hope to get then to the plate shop next week, they will be ready the week of the 15th.". Just email him with your inquiry, and let him know what type of head you want and what knob (knurled, like the one pictured, but plated, fluted, or custom wooden sweetness). Additionally "The cost it $40 for the handle and $25 for the replated NEW heads, S&H is $3 and I send out pay pal invoices when the item is ready to ship". By the way, you most definitely want a NEW head...do it...do it NOW!!!!...lol

I was lucky enough to to get one of Bob's Bull Mastiffs w/the New head and it's my favorite razor, absolutely beautiful.If your thinking of buying a new razor do yourself a favor,order the Bull Mastiff.With this razor Bob has picked up where Gillette left off.:thumbup1:

I was lucky enough to to get one of Bob's Bull Mastiffs w/the New head and it's my favorite razor, absolutely beautiful.If your thinking of buying a new razor do yourself a favor,order the Bull Mastiff.With this razor Bob has picked up where Gillette left off.:thumbup1:

+1
I have a Bull Mastiff w/ NEW head and love it too. Great combo and Bob's work is second to none!

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I changed my usual NEW (British) for a Old Type (Canadian) this morning... Great shave! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom