What's new

Fine - new soap scents available

$Fine Soaps.jpg

Ordered. I've been checking his site multiple times a day for the past week. I saw the email notification about an hour after he posted it and was concerned it would be gone by then. Now I don't have to keep checking his website and Facebook status.😁

Today I hit my American Blend puck in the rotation so I guess that was fortuitous. I'm experiencing major indecision on which one of these to pick. "Get all four" seems like the obvious approach here, but I'm trying to thin the herd. I'm probably going to go Platinum or Vetiver when I get home... if they're still in stock.

I had to get them as soon as I got there email, I really liked the American blend soap and I love their platinum aftershave so I'm excited to get the soap.

Okay that was fast. I got Platinum and Vetiver. If you can't get them all, I guess you should at least get them both. I'm loyal to GFT sandalwood cream and have RR Don Marco covering the orange category for me... which left the two that I got. Picked up a shaving bowl while I was at it. $50 + shipping + "you got another package" from my incredibly understanding wife in a few days.

Can someone try to describe, in layman's terms, what each if the smell like?

American Blend - American barbershop scent - manly but clean
Platinum - mens cologne - smells like Creed Aventus
L'orange Noir - fancy orange
Green Vetiver - earthy floral
Santal Absolut - sandalwood - similar to Art of Shaving sandalwood

It's hard to describe scents, but that's my best shot. You can get samples of their aftershaves (same/similar scents) here: https://www.fineaccoutrements.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CAS_Samples

I ordered a puck of Platinum and the Santal Absolut AS. I've got a couple pucks of the AoS tallow sandalwood so I'm not really needing to get the Fine version, but I'm looking forward pairing them up.

Top Bottom