What's new

Finally got my “”Grail”

Good luck, enjoy. Reply back with how it shaves. As a kid, I never could figure out how to use it. People didn't have forums like this one. It seemed like the idea of multiple passes was unheard of, so we pressed to get close and hacked ourselves up. :barbershop_quartet_ No one talked about shaving because everyone hated it.

Good luck, enjoy. Reply back with how it shaves. As a kid, I never could figure out how to use it. People didn't have forums like this one. It seemed like the idea of multiple passes was unheard of, so we pressed to get close and hacked ourselves up. :barbershop_quartet_ No one talked about shaving because everyone hated it.

Well, I shaved with it today, with a GSB and TOBS Sandalwood. It gave me a smooth, irritation free, BBS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NICE! When I was a young kid, that is one of the razors that my Dad had that I really remember. When he went to work, sometimes I would sneak in and open the box just to take a look at it. OOOOHHHH, AAAAHHHH.

I remember the feeling, I'm lucky to own 4 of my grail razors. Congrats & glad to hear you've decided to shave with it.

I remember the feeling, I'm lucky to own 4 of my grail razors. Congrats & glad to hear you've decided to shave with it.

All of my razors are tools. Well, I do have a spare Gillette Heritage Reissue squirreled away, but I buy razors to use, not to sit on a shelf.

That's a beautiful set. I oftern admire those when I see them turn up for sale. I have a nice Slim in my birth year and quarter, but it doesn't get much use.

giphy-1.gif

That's a beautiful set. I oftern admire those when I see them turn up for sale. I have a nice Slim in my birth year and quarter, but it doesn't get much use.

I put mine to use. My razors get used. They are tools, after all.

Top Bottom