What's new

Feather Plastic Protector for Artist Club SS Japanese Razors

Great item for the SS.

Hi! I registered just to ask this question. Where did you buy the protector for the SS feather AC? I just ordered the nonfolding type and I am looking for one.

Also, do you recommend anywhere specifically where I can buy KAI mild blades?

Thank you guys, this forum has helped me so much. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Great item for the SS.

Hi! I registered just to ask this question. Where did you buy the protector for the SS feather AC? I just ordered the nonfolding type and I am looking for one.

Also, do you recommend anywhere specifically where I can buy KAI mild blades?

Thank you guys, this forum has helped me so much. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

It's snug, but it fits my SS. It takes a small bit of pressure to seat the SS, but once in place the protector closes properly around the razor without feeling like it's going to break.

It's snug, but it fits my SS. It takes a small bit of pressure to seat the SS, but once in place the protector closes properly around the razor without feeling like it's going to break.

Thanks for the conformation T! :)

So I'm assuming you put it in there without the blade? Or is the blade in as well?

Good question. I haven't been using it lately so I got it out to test. My recollection was a bit off: the razor drops right into place, no pressure required (with or without blade). Requires a little force to snap the case closed, but not much. The head of the razor fits perfectly. The handle is a bit thicker than the case would like, and this creates a small gap at the handle when the case is closed.

$FeatherSS_Case.jpg
$FeatherSS_Case2.jpg
$FeatherSS_Case3.jpg

Last edited:
Someone nows where to buy this in Europa? love to have one but shipping from the usa is 2 times the price of the protector.

Top Bottom