What's new

Feather injector razor

Hi,

Just acquired this injector from feather for something around 50£

It s the first time i am seeing this particular model.

Condition looks great and it has its instructions. It s pretty heavy as well, i suspect it was from ealy 70s

Pictures attached
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice score! I don't know where you find these. I knew Feather did injector razors, but this one looks different from the one I remember. The one I remember look like a Type L, but this one looks similar to a Type O. Maybe that was also the last version Feather did like the Type O was the last version Schick did and only in Japan.

I have a Feather Injector, and I've seen pictures of four or five others, but yours is an entirely new model to me.

Very nice score! I don't know where you find these. I knew Feather did injector razors, but this one looks different from the one I remember. The one I remember look like a Type L, but this one looks similar to a Type O. Maybe that was also the last version Feather did like the Type O was the last version Schick did and only in Japan.

I agree the head looks a bit like a type O on a L handle.

It s has a nice weight. The feather i have seen looks more like a type N.

Ok i have tried it. I d say it s medium aggression bordering mild.

I like it, it s definitely more aggressive than say my Gillette injector or my type O. It s around 5 on the shick adjustable scale i d say.

I need more shave with it though !

Top Bottom