What's new

Feather DE vs. Feather Pro/Pro Guard/etc.

I originally posted this in the wrong forum, but can't delete the other one. Sorry for cross-posting.

Just wanted to know what you all thought about the differences between these blades. I'm in the process of obtaining a sanguine disposable, and read that I can fit the feather pro razors in this contraption. Wanted to know if it's even worth it to get the feather Pro or Pro Guard, or if I should just get the feather DE and snap in half. Also, is the feather DE on par with the Feather Pro, Feather Pro Super or Pro Guard?

I know the pro guard has "guard rails", but do they cut as close as a merkur or derby de or even the feather de?

Take into account I'm brand new to this, don't want to invest in a full straight yet, have regular to sensitive skin, and a regular courseness beard (ie. not thin hair and not thick hair).

Thanks.

Junior

Youmust remember that Feather Pro, Pro-guard and super-pro blades are for the Feather Artist Club razor. They are not regular DE blades. I don't know if they would actually fit in. However, they are quite a bit thicker than the DE blades, and a lot sharper too. I'd just use the Feather DE blades if it was me.

Top Bottom