What's new

FATHER'S DAY GIVEAWAY: Win a Shave Kit, Shaving Brush AND More (127 Value)

While my dad was up for his last visit, I got him to use a B&M soap instead of his usual can of Barbasol. After I whipped up a decent lather for him I left him to it. Let me tell you, I heard about how great that shave was for days, so much so that he got his own first real shaving soap as a pre-fathers day gift aling with a cheap boar brish that was my spare. So for this contest I would choose one of the Parker badger brushes as something a little better for him to work with.

http://www.groominglounge.com/parker-tortoise-handled-pure-badger-shaving-brush.html

Eventually I'm going to get him back into full wet shaving if I can just convinve him to ditch the cheap disposables.

Unfortunately my dad passed away in December just gone, but he had a wonderfully luxurious beard. I am in envy of what he could grow. Think he might have liked http://www.groominglounge.com/bluebeards-original-beard-saver.html.
My step dad on the other hand can make a mess of just about anything. For example, some of the palings on the fence he built were a little long, so instead of asking to borrow my circular saw, he attacked it with his chainsaw, and almost lost two of his fingers. Since there are no trauma dressings on the site, something more appropriate for him would be http://www.groominglounge.com/the-art-of-shaving-alum-block.html, and I would throw in a box of Band-Aids for him as well

Alright Gents,

We hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day and wanted to announce the lucky winner of this giveaway... Without further ado, the winner of our Father's Day giveaway is @dangerousdon who said his father would love the Baxter of California Exfoliating Body Bar.

Congratulations! All we need from you is a pm with your shipping information so we may get the winnings on their way. Thanks to everyone that participated and joined the discussion, we really appreciate it!

P.S. Keep your eyes peeled for more GL Giveaways in the future!

Alright Gents,

We hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day and wanted to announce the lucky winner of this giveaway... Without further ado, the winner of our Father's Day giveaway is @dangerousdon who said his father would love the Baxter of California Exfoliating Body Bar.

Congratulations! All we need from you is a pm with your shipping information so we may get the winnings on their way. Thanks to everyone that participated and joined the discussion, we really appreciate it!

P.S. Keep your eyes peeled for more GL Giveaways in the future!

I am totally stoked! PM on it's way! Thank you so much!

[MENTION=47658]Doc Handsome[/MENTION] Came home today and a box was sitting at my door step. I opened it up and lo and behold it was the generous gift from the Grooming Lounge! I am overwhelmed at the awesome products to include the face wash, after shave balm, shave oil, shave cream, the Dopp bag, the samples, the Baxter of California body bar, and the Vie Long horse hair shaving brush! I know Father's Day is over with, but I think I will send the body bar to my Dad anyway. I just wanted to say thank you so much. I really appreciate your generosity. Here is a picture of my prize!

$Grooming Lounge.jpg

Top Bottom